The Kershaw Amphibian dive knife is built tough so you can use it to cut yourself out of any entaglements or as an "underwater attention-getting device" by knocking on your tank to catch your dive buddy's notice. This simple, sleek knife offers a corrosiona resistant 420J2 stainless steel full tang blade with a skeletonized design to reduce weight. A co-polymer insert gives maximum grip. The dagger style blade has one standard and one combo edge. It comes with the Kershaw Diver's Sheath with a press-n-pull mechanism that secures the knife regardless of your position in the water. Depth-compensating leg straps have adjustable quick-release buckles.
- Steel: 420J2 stainless-steel,satin finish
- Blade: Dagger style, one combo edge, one standard edge
- Handle: 420J2, full-tang skeleton, co-polymer insert
- Blade Length: 3.75 in. (9.5 cm)
- Blade Overall Length: 7.75 in. (19.7 cm)
- Weight: 3.2 oz
- Includes Divers Sheath and Straps