Kershaw Interval Black GFN Fixed Blade Knife is lightweight and strong. Despite the 7.4" overall length of this knife, this blade doesn't even weigh an ounce. The edges of the drop point blade are blunt, but the tip provides sharp piercing power. Made of PA-66 nylon and glass fiber combo, this knife is resilient to rust. The knife won't add any weight to your everyday carry, but it can still tackle larger tasks. provides a sharp piercing tip. This supercharged knife is a fantastic fixed blade to add to your collection.
Does not include a sheath.
- Larger form factor, yet light to carry
- Knife is made of strong PA-66 nylon and glass fiber
- Blunt edge and no blade steel; last resort pointed tip for self-defense
- Easy to carry with included lanyard hole
- Blade Length: 3.5"
- Blade Steel: PA-66, glass fiber
- Blade Finish: Stonewash
- Blade Thickness: 0.15"
- Handle Material: PA-66, glass fiber
- Handle Thickness: 0.38"
- Overall Length: 7.4"
- Weight 0.7 oz.