Kershaw Jetpack Steel/GFN Spring Assisted Tanto Knife is a knife that can complete all your work tasks. With an angular design and a tanto blade, this sharp knife with sharp looks. The handle provides comfortable, ergonomic grip, and the glass-filled nylon overlay provides a sleek look to the handle. The steel of the blade provides a longer-lasting edge, ready to take on more cutting jobs. With this knife, the sky is the limit.
Pocket clip for left or right carry as well as a lanyard hole for additional carry options.
- Exciting Starter Series design; glass-filled nylon overlay for added thickness
- Opens quickly and easily with assisted opening and built-in flipper
- 8Cr13MoV blade steel offers good corrosion resistance, high strength; stonewashed finish helps hide use scratches
- Reversible pocketclip for left/right carry; lanyard hole
- Blade Length: 2.75"
- Blade Steel: 8Cr13MoV
- Blade Finish: Stonewashed finish
- Blade Thickness: 0.11"
- Closed Length: 3.75"
- Handle Material: Stainless steel, glass-filled nylon overlay
- Handle Finish/Coating: Stonewashed finish
- Handle Thickness: 0.51"
- Overall Length: 6.5"
- Weight 2.9 oz.