The Kershaw Moonsault comes fresh on the heels of the incredibly popular Lucha Butterfly knife.
Like a dazzling luchador, the Moonsault flies off the top rope with grace and style. Designed as a sister product to the popular Lucha, the Moonsault carves out a fresh new look with the comfort and style of curved handles and asymmetrical hole patterns that flow from side to side. However, it’s more than a pretty face; just like it’s older brother, the Moonsault is balanced and comfortable for flipping. The knife features solid steel handle construction, the smooth feel of bearing washers, and the same great Kershaw quality you’ve come to love in the Lucha. The spear point blade includes a piercing tip and a full width flat grind for balance while flipping and excellent cutting performance. And a “working finish” on the blade and handle hide even more scratches than stonewashed, helping the Moonsault look its best. Whether flipping or cutting, tag in the Moonsault as your next butterfly knife.
Made in the USA
- Made-in-the-USA butterfly knife, symmetrical curved handles
- 14C28N stainless steel blade; increased nitrogen in the formula provides excellent corrosion resistance and hardenability; spear point blade with “working finish” that hides use scratches
- Dual KVT ball-bearing pivots for ultra-smooth flipping
- Balanced size, weight, and design for flipping
- Blade Length: 4.6"
- Closed Length: 5.90"
- Overall Length: 10.25"
- Blade Material: Sandvik 14C28N Stainless Steel
- Blade Style: Spear Point
- Handle Material: Stainless Steel
- Pivot: Dual KVT Bearings
- Overall Weight: 6.10 oz.
- Made in the USA.