The Kershaw Outright features an all-black, stealthy look. Finished with durable, scratch-resistant PVD coating, the Outright has a subtle, attractive look that makes it an ideal carry knife.
The upswept trailing point blade makes it ideal for slicing cuts and the SpeedSafe lets you open this knife quickly and easily.
- All-black PVD coating makes for a stylish, stealthy look
- 8Cr13MoV blade steel for edge retention, strength, and hardness
- Contoured steel handle is comfortable with a secure grip; G10 overlay on front handle enhances grip
- SpeedSafe® assisted opening for fast, easy one-handed opening
- Blade Length 3 in. (7.6 cm)
- Blade Material 8Cr13MoV
- Blade Finish/Coating PVD coating
- Blade Thickness 0.11 in. (2.8 mm)
- Closed Length 4.4 in. (11.1 cm)
- Handle Material Stainless steel, G10 overlay front
- Handle Finish/Coating Black PVD coating
- Handle Thickness 0.43 in. (10.9 mm)
- Overall Length 7.1 in. (18.1 cm)
- Weight 4 oz. (113.4 g)